Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Well I am happy to say that I have finally finished my Christmas shopping. Our internet service has been all screwed up over the island, so I was panicing earlier this morning when I realized that I couldn't order any of Danielle's toys online. I really didn't want to go to the mall this weekend, because it would have been packed. Thank goodness that it came back on and I was able to order all of her toys. Shopping in the 21st century is a great and easy thing. See it online and buy it with no long lines, rude sales people, or hectic parking lots. In a way it has spoiled me to the point that I don't want to leave my house to go shopping. I would rather shop while I have no makeup on and am in my pajamas.

1 comment:

Ernie said...

Nice place you got here. Cept all that pink girlie stuff. Just kiddin'. Welcome to the grownup InterWebTube thingie! You're on my BlogRoll at Ernie's Lil Corner - http://goodolestickman.blogspot.com/